Please note that 3% of the payment amount are added as convenience fee for online payments.
Although it may be your child who goes to the CISV activity, the experience is not just for children; it is a complete family experience.
We understand that you want to be sure your child is in safe hands. We see our participants as our priority.
CISV is a charity. While financing of our quality operations is essential, we endeavor to keep costs down through sensible planning and professional delivery of our programs. Two of our most popular membership types are:
- Family membership (includes all children under 21) – $160
- Single membership (applies to individuals who are 18 or older, including college students. for ex: leaders can choose this membership type) – $67
Why renew or join CISV?
- A membership to CISV helps to support all kinds of activities for young people and their families. We do more than just send members to international camps. We have activities to help build & bond our chapter.
- Membership keeps you up to date on what is happening in our chapter. As a member you will receive all of our mailings.
- Membership makes you eligible for our international programs. Is a Village, Interchange, Step Up, Seminar Camp, or a leadership position on the horizon for you or your child this year? Join now and have fewer things to attach to your application. Application fees are waived for members.
- Membership helps pay our dues to the National Branch and to supplement travel & fees for members that we must send to mandatory National meetings and training.
- Even if travel plans are not on the agenda for your family this year, we still need your membership. Program fees do not cover all of our expenses. Remember there were many families supporting this chapter when you or your child traveled. We continue to count on the support of our past participants to keep this chapter strong. Your membership helps us to provide other families with opportunities that your family experienced.
- If you believe in Doris Allen’s mission for CISV, “to promote peaceful solutions to worldwide problems through cross-cultural relationships that nurture international understanding”, then you should appreciate the chapter’s commitment to send and host children for years to come.
Parents, we understand that you want to be certain that participation in a CISV camp will be a worthwhile experience for your child. Here you can find general information that will answer some of your questions.
In our programs, you can find specific information about the age range, duration and scope of each program.
Although your child will make friends and have an exciting experience taking part in CISV, participation will have a much wider impact.