Congratulations on being chosen to participate in a CISV program. We are very excited about your family’s participation. Let’s get down to the forms business:
- Traveling forms can be filled out manually or electronically by downloading the forms. Click one of the links below (whichever program your child is participant of):
Traveling Forms Village Interchange StepUp Junior Counselor (JC) Seminar Youth Meeting Leader
- If filling out by hand, please make sure all handwriting is neat and legible. When you’re done filling out, scan (or take pictures of filled out forms with your phone) and upload them here.
- Email a copy of all forms to your leader by April 30th
- Give original hard copy forms and 3 copies of each form to your leader
- Leaders must email all forms to Sara Petersilie, at firstname.lastname@example.org, by April 30th
- All delegates and leaders will be covered under CISV International’s Traveler’s Insurance program. You will receive an email from Sara regarding this insurance.
- In addition to forms above, background checks must be completed by all adults (18 and older) who have contact with youth (under age 18) participants in CISV programs and by youth who serve in leadership positions. Please download risk management forms here.
- Please note that one of the forms that need to be filled out is Sexual Abuse Prevention Policy Acknowledgement form. Click to download our CISV USA Sexual Abuse Prevention Policy. Please read it thoroughly before you fill out the acknowledgement form.
- All risk management forms must be uploaded after being filled out – along with the travelling forms – by clicking here.
- All legal forms need to be signed by a witness (anyone over 21)
- All legal forms should include a passport copy
- Be sure to include the leader’s date of birth on page 1 of the Youth Legal Information Form
- Needs to be signed by the doctor within 90 days of the first day of the program.
- The physician must stamp the box to the right of his/her signature. As an alternative, the physician’s business card can be stapled in the box.
- Page 4 of the health form needs to be signed by both the parent/guardian and the child, if the child is 16 or over. Only the parent signature is needed if the child is under 16.
- Include a copy of the participant’s full immunization records
- If the chapter will be booking your flight (Village only), please email a copy of the participant’s passport ASAP to your leader
- Leaders – once you have all the passports, email participants’ passports + your own passport to Melissa
- Our travel agent can also book flights for Step Up/Interchange/JC/Youth Meeting/Seminar (please let Melissa know if you’d like to do this)
- Please renew the passport ASAP if it expires less than 6 months after traveling (still send the current passport to the leader, and send the renewed passport once you receive it.
- A 50% deposit is due by March 15th
- The remaining balance is due by May 1st
- Checks should be made out to CISV New York
- All checks should be mailed to your Selection Committee Chair
- For financial aid or payment plan questions, please contact Jim Donegan at email@example.com
- All participants are required to attend Spring Minicamp on March 15-17
- Mini-camp fees have already been included in your program fees (there is an additional $30 fee if your child will take the bus from NYC)