November 17 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
CISV is for all ages!
Come to our Programs Information Session to learn about CISV, our NY Chapter and programs (both domestic and international) that we offer as an organization. Our first open house will be held on November 17th between 1:00pm – 4:00pm. Please bring your children for special CISV activities.
To maintain the long-term “health” of New York Chapter, we are asking every chapter family to please invite ONE family with children to one of our informational sessions.
We have programs for all ages between 11 – young adult.
Here are some questions you might find answers to:
- What is CISV?
- Why and how did CISV start? When?
- What different programs does NY Chapter offer for 2020?
- What program(s) can my child participate in 2020?
- Which countries does NY Chapter send delegates to in 2020? What are the dates?
- How about the cost?
- Are there any scholarships available?
- Sounds great…What are the next steps for us to be a part of it?