CISV is a nonprofit organization run by many volunteers. We always are looking for adults. Duties can vary for a one-day project, a weekend camp, or a year-long board member position.
Our present needs include:
- Finding a college intern who would like to learn about a non profit organization and help the chapter with administrative duties
- Chaperone and/or cook at spring and fall minicamps
- Help the Mosaic team to recruit 11- and 12-year olds living in the tri-state area to be part of a one-week free camp.
- Help with Spring silent auction
- Administrative coordination
For more information please feel free to contact Chapter President Allie Rivera at email@example.com.